PIGS System Center Stop Unit – Powder Coat Yellow
Our Access Managers save time, space and money by ensuring straddle lifts can place or retrieve work loads in both palletized and non-palletized rack bays.
Includes: (1) Center Stop; (3) Inserts, (3) Insert Sleeves
Requires: (2) 5/8″ x 4″ Concrete Anchor Bolts; sold separately
Features: No-Weld Sheet Steel, Galvanized or Powder Coat and Durable Floor Anchors.
Uses: Palletized Loads, Non-Palletized Loads, Warehouses, Storage Rooms and Sales Floor Bulk Product.
- Guides & Stops Pallets into their ideal position
- Maintains Clear and Unobstructed Outrigger Pathways
- Durable Floor Anchors
- No-weld Sheet Steel
- 100% Steel
- Impact with a side or center guide forces a pallet into position
- Pallet is stopped in a position that will allow rack access by straddle stacker lift
- Helps maintain work flow efficiency and operational productivity
- Saves time
- Saves space
- Saves money
- Managing straddle access is no longer necessary, it's ensured
- Powder Coat Yellow Finish
- Patented Product
- Length 12" x Height 4"
- Weight 100 Pounds
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 12 in|